Projects IN Controlled Environments, version 2 or Prince2® is a project management methodology that is fast gaining acceptance across the world for its process-driven techniques. These techniques that describe how activities should be coordinated with resources and the various inputs and outputs to be used for maximum project output, can be applied to phases of a project right from its inception to completion.
Why Should You Choose Prince2® Practitioner?
- Understand how to perform regular reviews of progress with respect to the project plan and Business Case.
- Learn to perform free communication between management and stakeholders.
- Learn to breakdown the project into manageable chunks.
- Learn how to delegate, monitor and control.
- Increase the project management skills and competences of the organization’s staff at all levels.
- Lectures 10
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 50 hours
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 624
- Assessments Yes
Prince2® Practitioner Curriculum
About PRINCE2® Practitioner Training
Frequently Asked Question's