The PRINCE2® Foundation Certification training is designed to give you a complete understanding of the PRINCE2 framework – recognized globally for its practice-driven approach to project management. PRINCE2® (PRojects IN Controlled Environments) is a project management methodology offering a customizable and scalable process for effectively handling a diverse range of projects. This method is an established criterion for project management in the UK and is practiced worldwide.
Why Should You Choose the PRINCE2® Foundation?
- Understand how to perform regular reviews of progress with respect to the project plan and Business Case.
- Learn to perform free communication between management and stakeholders.
- Learn to breakdown the project into manageable chunks.
- Learn how to delegate, monitor and control.
- Increase the project management skills and competences of the organization’s staff at all levels.
- Lectures 16
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 50 hours
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 642
- Assessments Yes
PRINCE2® Foundation Curriculum
About PRINCE2® Foundation Training
Frequently Asked Question's