Prince2 Foundation & Practitioner
Prince2® Foundation & Practitioner
Prince2 (an acronym for Projects IN Controlled Environments) is a de facto process-based method for effective project management. Used extensively by the UK Government, Prince2 is also widely recognized and used in the private sector, both in the UK and internationally. The Prince2 method is in the public domain and offers non-proprietorial best practice guidance on project management.
Why Should You Choose Prince2® Certification?
- Focus on business justification.
- Defined organization structure for the project management team.
- Product-based planning approach.
- Emphasis on dividing the project into manageable and controllable stages.
- The flexibility that can be applied at a level appropriate to the project.
- Lectures 13
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 50 hours
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 685
- Assessments Yes
About Prince2® Training
Frequently Asked Question's