ITIL V3 Intermediate ST
ITIL® V3 Intermediate ST
ITIL Service Transition gives direction to the advancement and change of abilities for bringing new and changed services into upheld conditions. It depicts how to transition an organization starting with one state then onto the next while controlling danger and supporting organizational information for choice help. It guarantees that the value(s) recognized in the service procedure, and encoded in the service configuration, are successfully transitioned with the goal that they can be acknowledged in-service activity.
Why Should You Choose ITIL® V3 Intermediate ST?
- Understanding Service Management as a Practice and Service Transition principles, purpose and objective
- Understanding how all Service Transition processes interact with other Service Lifecycle processes
- The sub-processes, activities, methods, and functions used in each of the Service Transition processes
- The roles and responsibilities within Service Transition and the activities and functions to achieve operational excellence
- How to measure Service Transition performance
- Lectures 14
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 50 hours
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 356
- Assessments Yes