ITIL V3 Intermediate CSI
ITIL® V3 Intermediate CSI
One of the modules in the ITIL® Intermediate Lifecycle stream that leads to the ITIL® Expert Certificate in IT Service Management qualification, the ITIL® Continual Service Improvement (CSI) certification focuses on how processes can ensure ongoing improvements and deliver results and customer satisfaction. CSI practices help businesses adapt and evolve to growing demands and changes in businesses. The ITIL® CSI tools and techniques are geared towards evaluating the risks and success factors associated with improvements and how these activities can help improve efficiencies and returns on investment for organizations.
Why Should You Choose ITIL® V3 Intermediate CSI?
- Improves metrics and management reporting.
- Increases the overall quality of business operations.
- Helps the business plan for investments according to business needs.
- Minimizes the communication gap between the customer and the service provider.
- Improves the quality and availability of services.
- Lectures 15
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 50 hours
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 250
- Assessments Yes