Hadoop Administration Certification
Hadoop Administration Certification Training
Apache Hadoop™ is an effective and dynamic data platform that simplifies and allows for the distributed processing of large data sets across clusters of computers and servers. Hadoop Administrator Training will give you the technical understanding required to manage a Hadoop cluster, either in a development or a production environment. This course introduces the fundamental concepts of Apache Hadoop™ and Hadoop Cluster. You will get the background to be able to configure, deploy and maintain a Hadoop cluster, and to confidently navigate the Hadoop ecosystem.
Why Should You Choose This Certification?
- To use Apache Hadoop™ to build powerful applications to analyze Big Data.
- About the Hadoop Distributed File System (HDFS).
- How to set up, manage and monitor Hadoop cluster.
- The basis of Apache Hive, how to install Hive, run HiveQL queries to create tables, load data, etc.
- About Apache Pig, Pig Latin scripting language.
- Lectures 19
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 50 hours
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 125
- Assessments Yes
About Hadoop Administration Training
Frequently Asked Question's